New Changes in version 1.0.3
- Fixed a rare desync issue in Pokémon Stadium where a character may enter the wrong tumble state if they are hit on the same frame the jumbotron screen is updated.
- Marth’s low-poly model has been updated.
New Changes in version 1.0.2
Diet Melee 64:
- Fixed desync issues when playing with Ice Climbers.
- Added new character portraits for the CSS.
- Changed the colors for Samus’ brown costume.
- Yoshi’s tongue now renders properly.
- Added shoes for Ness’ neutral costume.
No Changes to Diet Melee Classic this patch
New Changes in version 1.0.1
- Random stage select fixed in offline mode.
Diet Melee 64:
- Falcon Punch timing fixed.
- Pink Falcon fixed.
New Changes in version 1.0.0
- Diet Melee 64 added.
- Diet Crystal Melee added.
- New Patcher to install all 3 versions.
Changes from Diet Melee Alpha v3 to Diet Melee Classic v1.0 (just Classic):
- UI Changes
- Character Select Screen updated for Diet Melee.
- Stage Select Screen updated to only show the 6 available stages.
- Stage Changes
- Stadium model updated to appear more like vanilla Melee.
- Battlefield model updated to appear more like vanilla Melee.
- Fountain of Dreams background darkened, flowy stars removed.
- Dreamland background darkened.
- Final Destination tweaked for aesthetics.
- Character Changes
- Puff’s eyes properly open and close.
- Yoshi’s tongue is now visible.
- Default Ness’ shoes now visible.
New Changes in Alpha v3
- Codes added to improve compatibility with non-slippi dolphin builds.
- File size tweaks (hyrule temple removed)
- Revamped Yoshi’s:
- hugely increased clarity of wall collisions via an entirely new, beautiful model
- re-added pac-e-derm.
- Overall hugely upped qualities in all textures
- Revamped Stadium:
- Completely fresh model, largely based on Smash 64 art style.
- Fireworks no longer render
- Fountain of Dreams:
- Removed background stars.
New Changes in Alpha v2
- FD has a brand new beautiful model, and of course it’s way more efficient.
- Updated Battlefield ledges to closer reflect how the Battlefield ledges “feel” in vanilla Melee.
- Removed Battlefield’s background to unify the looks of all the stages in the project.
- Updated Stadium to run better and better reflect the design of the project by removing the screen/all background elements.
- Dreamland has removed the branches and leaves, hugely lowering the polygon count on that stage.
- Fountain of Dreams got a fix to its textures.
- The stages that are unplayable are now blocked out on the stage select screen.